Sunday, April 11, 2010

So tired!

Sorry for the lazy video post today, but I have approximately 8000 things to do and the desire to do exactly none of them. I mean, I was lesson planning today, and I planned maybe half my lessons for the week. The thing is, at least two more lessons just need me to look at what's next in the textbook and then write that down on paper. And I didn't even do that! WTF ever, deal. And I went to EMart at least three times intending to look at wireless routers to put in my apartment, and guess how many times I did not look at a single router? ALL THREE. WIN.

So here is a video of the bowling outing in Dongtan last Saturday. It doesn't feature me, except as a terrible narrator, but you can see lots of the people I hang out with, so that's good news.

After bowling, we went out for Indian food. Which was good! But it was...dynamic...getting there (to say the least). I didn't actually start eating until about 10pm. Please insert long discussion about going out to dinner with groups of 20 people here. Blah blah blah.

I promise a post with pictures of some of the smallest children I teach as well as other, more interesting posts as soon as I stop feeling like crap 24/7 because of stupid China and Mongolia

No comments:

Post a Comment