Thursday, March 4, 2010

BAH

Well I'm an idiot. OF COURSE I would leave my power cord to my macbook in the airport. OF COURSE I would. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.

On the plus side, I'm a FRIGGIN ROCK STAR at my school, my co-teacher is amazingly sweet (and we are the EXACT SAME AGE), and I found a really nice cafe right across from the Lotte World (think Wal-Mart, only with LITERALLY everything, and infinitely less terrible. I think).

So anyway, only a brief update (no photos of the apartment, sorry), trying to save power. Also, I will have no consistent internet for like...three weeks? but w/e, this cafe is pretty awes. So there ya go.

Oh and I wanted to add, international flights are THE BEST during Oscar season. I watched An Education (Carey Mulligan was fantastic, Peter Saaaaaaarsgaaaaard should never be allowed to do a British accent again), Up in The Air (again some great performances by the ladies), Rebecca (not an Oscar contender this year, but still BRILLIANT), and The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Lots of George Clooney, apparently. So now the only one I need to see to be completely caught up for this Sunday is The Hurt Locker.

Oh PS. Hooray for being in the future! Just FYI, Thursday turns out chilly and rainy. RUINED IT FOR YOU, SUCKAS!!!

1 comment: