Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There are three things I like in this life...


...to paraphrase Liz Lemon in the Season 5 opener of 30 Rock. One most certainly is sweater weather.

It seems like I got back from Jeju, and the weather decided immediately to switch over to fall (PS opinions on this matter from Alaskans do not count)...the last couple days, it's been pleasantly cool in the mornings, a welcome change from the months of dripping sweat on my way to and from school. This morning, it was in the forties, so I decided to break out the sweaters again! Woo!

Of course, it'll be up near 70 this afternoon, so I will regret wearing a sweater. BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE RIGHT NOW. I AM WEARING A SWEATER AND IT IS SO GOOD.

Sweaters really do make everything feel better. It's like a hug from an old friend that lasts for 3-6 months, and I love them. I love them so much. Even when Korea is getting me down (say, because cheese is so expensive and crappy here, or because my school has decided to take away my overtime while still insisting I work my 11 afterschool assache classes), sweater weather really brings me back up again.

It's cloudy, chilly, and I'm sitting in my icebox classroom with a mug of green tea and a piece of Jeju chocolate. Life is pretty okay right now.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently my opinion doesn't matter, but Imma give it to you anyway. HOW 'BOUT THIS LOVELY NON-SUICIDE-INDUCING WEATHER?!? I love it. I'm wearing jeans. I wore a sweater for a brief while this morning. I don't believe I have broken a sweat once today!

    Do I dare hope for some hoodie weather this weekend?

    ReplyDelete