Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Beach, minus Leo

YOU GUYS. I am officially the most sunburnt evAR. Well, on my legs at least. I am serious. They look like boiled lobsters. Stupid Korean SPF 47. Whatever.

What's more important, however, is that I am at the beach. In January. In Thailand. This is the greatest moment of my life.







This is my beach, Kata, in Phuket. It is amazing.

So far, Thailand has been awesome. Warm weather, beautiful beaches, and hordes of German and Slavic tourists wearing innumerable inappropriate speedos. Seriously, guys, we need to work on exporting Shame to these foreign lands. Because you clearly do not have enough of it if you are a 250 lb tanned leathery whale, DO NOT WEAR A SPEEDO. Just don't do it.

So that's a thing here. But now I'm going to get back to planning my snorkeling with sharks excursion. LATA NERDS.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (but not really, it's an iPod touch)

Location:Karon,Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment